Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Castle Craig Players are taking the following steps for the safety of our patrons, volunteers, cast, and crew:
MASKS/PROOF OF VACCINATION
• Patrons are REQUIRED to wear a mask in the theater (unless actively eating or drinking) REGARDLESS of vaccination status.
• Patrons must show proof of vaccination (vaccination card or photo of card) OR proof of a negative COVID test (taken within 72 hours for a PCR test, or within 6 hours for an antigen/rapid test prior to attending).
• In case you forget your masks, disposable masks will be available at the door.
• All CCP performers and staff have been vaccinated and will wear masks in all public areas.
• We ask our patrons to limit their food to light snacks (chips, nuts, etc.) and beverages.
• PLEASE REFRAIN from bringing large meals or shared dishes at this time.
• Decreased from 60 patrons to 40 patrons to allow for proper social distancing protocols.
SEATING & TICKETS
• All seating is reserved and assigned based on date of ticket purchase.
• Tickets MUST BE purchased online and in advance. Ticket sales will end 24 hours prior to the performance in order to allow adjustments to our seating plan for each date.
• Parties over four may be seated separately at an adjacent table to accommodate social distancing protocols
• We are temporarily suspending our “no refund” policy. If you are feeling unwell or need to cancel tickets, please contact us at email@example.com ASAP, and we issue you a refund or exchange your tickets for a later performance.
• We will follow CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting guidelines both before and after the performance.
• Hand sanitizers and wipes will be available for patrons and staff throughout the theater and in restrooms.
• An electrostatic disinfectant sprayer/fogger, as well as multiple antibacterial, germicidal, virus reduction air purifiers will be used throughout the building.
We are installing anti-bacterial and anti-virus filters in our HVAC system, per CDC and EPA guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID protocols and policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation with these policies. We look forward to safely welcoming you back into our theater!