UPDATED: September 22, 2022. Our COVID safety protocols will be as follows:
• The wearing of a mask while in our venue is REQUIRED when not actively eating or drinking.
• In case you forget your masks, disposable masks will be available at the door.
• All CCP staff and volunteers will wear masks in all public areas.
• We are still presenting shows “cabaret style” (bring your own food, beverages, etc.). However, in order to continue to allow this, we ask that you keep your mask on anytime you are not actively eating or drinking. We know patrons enjoy our BYO environment, so we thank you in advance for your cooperation.
• Decreased from 60 patrons to 50 patrons to allow for proper social distancing protocols.
SEATING & TICKETS
• All seating is reserved and assigned based on date of ticket purchase.
• Tickets MUST BE purchased online and in advance. Ticket sales will end 24 hours prior to the performance in order to allow adjustments to our seating plan for each date.
• We will follow CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting guidelines both before and after the performance.
• Hand sanitizers and wipes will be available for patrons and staff throughout the theater and in restrooms.
• Multiple antibacterial, germicidal, virus reduction HEPA air purifiers will be used throughout the building.
We have installed anti-bacterial and anti-virus filters in our HVAC system, per CDC and EPA guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID protocols and policies, please contact us at email@example.com.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation with these policies. We look forward to safely welcoming you back into our theater!