IMPORTANT: Due to the current spike in COVID cases across the state, we have reinstated some safety policies, which had previously been relaxed.
Effective MAY 9, 2022, our COVID safety protocols will be as follows:
MASKS/PROOF OF VACCINATION
• Patrons must show proof of vaccination (vaccination card or photo of card) OR proof of a negative COVID test (taken within 72 hours for a PCR test, or within 6 hours for an antigen/rapid test prior to attending).
• The wearing of a face mask while in our venue is REQUIRED when patrons are not actively eating or drinking.
• In case you forget your masks, disposable masks will be available at the door.
• All CCP performers and staff have been vaccinated and will wear masks in all public areas.
• We ask our patrons to limit their food to light snacks (chips, nuts, etc.) and beverages.
• PLEASE REFRAIN from bringing large meals or shared dishes at this time.
• Decreased from 60 patrons to 50 patrons to allow for proper social distancing protocols.
SEATING & TICKETS
• All seating is reserved and assigned based on date of ticket purchase.
• Tickets MUST BE purchased online and in advance. Ticket sales will end 24 hours prior to the performance in order to allow adjustments to our seating plan for each date.
• We are temporarily suspending our “no refund” policy. If you are feeling unwell or need to cancel tickets, please contact us at email@example.com ASAP, and we issue you a refund or exchange your tickets for a later performance.
• We will follow CDC Cleaning and Disinfecting guidelines both before and after the performance.
• Hand sanitizers and wipes will be available for patrons and staff throughout the theater and in restrooms.
• An electrostatic disinfectant sprayer/fogger, as well as multiple antibacterial, germicidal, virus reduction air purifiers will be used throughout the building.
We are installing anti-bacterial and anti-virus filters in our HVAC system, per CDC and EPA guidelines.
If you have any questions regarding our COVID protocols and policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation with these policies. We look forward to safely welcoming you back into our theater!