All tickets for Castle Craig productions are now sold exclusively online. Due to the intimate size of our venue, our productions normally sell out, so ticket availability at the door is rare. We strongly encourage patrons to purchase tickets in advance.
By purchasing tickets, you agree to comply with the following protocols: (effective May 1, 2020)
• Patrons must show proof of vaccination (vaccination card or photo of card) OR proof of a negative COVID test (taken within 72 hours for a PCR test, or within 6 hours for an antigen/rapid test).
• The wearing of a face mask while in our venue in optional, but strongly encouraged.
Failure to comply will result from the refusal of admission to the theatre.
We continue to track statewide COVID numbers, as well as preventative trends of other theatres in the area. Based on what we are seeing, we have decided to resume our practice of seating separate parties together. We will be offering a LIMITED NUMBER OF GUARANTEED PRIVATE TABLES to parties of 4 or under at a first come, first serve basis, with an additional cost of $8.00 per seat. To purchase one of these tables, please email us and include your name, phone number, and date you will you attend, and some one will call you back to place the order over the phone. PLEASE NOTE: Your party WILL be seated together no matter what, this add-on will just guarantee that you will not be seated with another party.
COVID-19 SAFETY & CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY
SEATING & TICKETS
• All seating is reserved and assigned based on date of ticket purchase.
• Tickets MUST BE purchased online and in advance. Ticket sales will end 24 hours prior to the performance in order to allow adjustments to our seating plan for each date.
• Parties over four may be seated separately at an adjacent table to accommodate social distancing protocols
• We are temporarily suspending our “no refund” policy. If you are feeling unwell or need to cancel tickets, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, and we issue you a refund or exchange your tickets for a later performance.
Click here to read our full list of safety/cleaning procedures to keep our patrons, staff and volunteers safe!